How to get MasterCard Installment card?
The card is available to all persons under employment contract and pensioners – regardless of whether or not they have been clients of Vojvođanska banka until now . Card application may be filed in any branch of Vojvođanska banka in Serbia.
Why is MasterCard Installment card better than cheques?
MasterCard Installment card fully and properly replaces the cheques because with it:
- You may withdraw cash
- You are not limited by a number of cheques
- You do not have to go to the Bank to get new cheques
- You may use it abroad and on the Internet
- Easy to use - no blank cheques to be filled in
Paying in nstalments with no interest!
Each purchase or withdrawal is divided into equal instalments depending on the amount of the transaction:
- 1 instalment - transaction up to RSD 1,000
- 3 instalments - transaction in the amount of RSD 1,000 to RSD 8,999
- 6 instalments- transaction in the amount of RSD 9,000 to RSD 29,999
- 12 instalments- transaction in the amount of RSD 30,000 to RSD 600,000 ( EUR 5,000 in RSD counter value)
The instalment is due on the last day in a month and if you pay it within 8 days it will be interest free.
* if you do not use payment free of interest, the instalment is transferred to revolving repayment method - 5% of the spent credit limit (outstanding instalments) and interest is calculated.
How much money can I get on MasterCard Installment card?
Credit limit, or the available card funds are determined on the basis of the level of your income and is approved up to the level of 3 net monthly income. Minimal approved loan is EUR 100 in RSD counter value, and maximal EUR 5,000 in RSD counter value.
Daily limit – for your safety
For your safety, MasterCard Installment card has daily limit for cash withdrawals at ATMs (total of RSD 50,000 from 00 to 24h) and payment at POS terminals (total of RD 200,000 from 00 to 24h).
For permanent termination of limit you should file a request in one of the Bank’s branches.
- Daily limit may be terminated one time off for 24 hours by calling Contact centre of Vojvođanska banka (applicable only for calls from abroad).
Collateral is a promissory note (you will get it in the Bank) and administrative prohibition.
|Type of loan||Installment+Revolving loan|
|Approved credit limit||
Periodical membership for the credit card use
|RSD 150 (monthly)|
|Type of client||Card user without package|
|Visina i promenljivost godišnje nominalne kamatne stope||22% fiksna|
Effective interest rate
|Total loan amount||RSD 59,597.10|
Costs charged to the card user: Costs which are part of effective interest rate: monthly fee for card use RSD 150, card statement delivery fee RSD 0; Credit Bureau fee RSD 246; two promissory notes RSD 100.
Interest rate is calculated to the revolving principal formed of outstanding debt instalments to which 5% of the repayment is applied.
EKS calculated as at 26.04.2019.
All above data are intended to provide information and cannot be used for other purposes.
- Annual nominal interest rate: 22% fixed
Want to change your PIN code?
Within the service PIN management all payment card holders (DinaCard, Visa, Mastercard) may change PIN cards at the ATMs of Vojvođanska banka whenever they want.
Unified PIN code! If you do not want to remember several different PIN code numbers for your cards, choose four numbers that are easy to remember and define your own unified PIN code for al cards that you use.
PIN code de-blocking! You blocked your PIN code at an ATM or a POS terminal? The following transaction at a ATM or a POS terminal, by entering correct PIN code, you will de-block your card
Use services of SMS service
- SMS service is a service for providing information about the carried out transactions and it contributes to safer use of payment cards. An SMS message will be forwarded to your mobile phone to inform you about each transaction carried out with your payment card.
- In case you suspect of the card misuse, immediately after receiving SMS message, notify the Bank and report possible card misuse.
We care about your safety - How to safely use a payment card of Vojvođanska banka?
General information about card usage
- Keep your card separately from your PIN
- At the back of your card you may find telephone number of Contact centre for reporting of lost/stolen or blocked card.
- For safety reasons, the Bank limited the amount for the transactions, but if you would like to increase this limit call the Bank’s Contact centre.
- You card and PIN code must not be used by anyone other than you.
- If you suspect that someone knows your PIN, tell it to your Bank
- When typing your PIN YOU MUST ALWAYS protect the keyboard with the palm of your other hand
Card use at an ATM
- If you see that someone near you Is acting strangely or is watching you - abort the transaction
- If you observe anything suspicious at the ATM (for example, additionally installed equipment) - abort the transaction and immediately notify the Bank
- Do not accept anybody’s help, but use the ATM by yourself.
- If your card is retained in the ATM for an unknown reason, do not step away from the ATM and immediately call Contact centre of the Bank in order to determine the reason for the card retention
Card use at the POS terminal
- If POS terminal is remote, insist that a transaction is carried out in your presence.
- If you suspect that the retailer is using your card in an irregular way or the data from your card have been stolen immediately report it to the Bank.
Card use on the Internet
- For paying on the Internet, we advise you to use reliable and well known websites.
- Do not enter your PIN, because PIN code is NEVER requested on the Internet; usually you are required to enter your CVC (Card Verification Code). It is a three digit number usually placed at the back of your card.
- Before carrying out with the payment, verify that the browser safe code is locked, and that the start of the internet address of the retailer changes from "http" to "https"
- Consider particularly your payment obligations: is it a lump sum payment or a monthly fee that is going to be debited to your account each month
- Never enter your card number through the Internet in order to confirm that you have won an “award” or in any other case in which you were not the payment initiator because it is most probably a kind of fraud
- Vojvođanska banka introduced additional protection for card payment via the Internet in which a client authenticates the transaction by approving the transaction execution by entering a one off code that the Bank sends by SMS message or in some other way. This service for Visa cards is called Verified by Visa and for Mastercard it is called Secure code.
Lost or stolen card?
In case of card loss or theft, notify HelpDesk of Vojvođanska banka in the shortest time possible by dialling one of the following phone numbers: : 0700 480 048 or +381 21 4800 048 or +381 21 520 333.
Give us a call and your card will be blocked that very moment.
Check the fees and commissions
Safer and more secure buying and selling on the Internet.
Register to Paypal with credit or debit cards of Vojvođanska banka, for buying or selling on the Internet, and for receiving money from abroad!
Never safer and easier with Paypal!